Learn how to engage audiences with the latest innovations in marketing and video
What are the latest strategies in connecting powerful, can’t-ignore messaging to audiences? Can you create personalization at scale? Which marketing formats are breaking through on premium TV, short-form video, and multiplatform brand integrations? How are analytics helping marketers better target desired audience segments?
Join JW Player as we explore these questions and more at the Consumer Technology Association’s CES 2018 Conference in Las Vegas January 9-12, 2018. Our CEO Dave Otten will be speaking on a panel titled, “Let’s Get Connected: Titans of Audience Engagement.”
Variety Entertainment Summit at C-Space
• January 10, 2018
• ARIA, Level 1, Bristlecone 4
• 2:10 p.m. to 2:50 p.m. Panel: “Let’s Get Connected: Titans of Audience Engagement”
Moderator: Gayle Fuguitt, Chief of Customer Insight and Innovation, Foursquare
• Dave Otten, Chief Executive Officer, JW Player
• Oliver Laubscher, Chief Media Officer, VICE Media
• Ira Rubenstein, Chief Digital and Marketing Officer, PBS
• Stephanie McMahon, Chief Brand Officer, WWE
• Barry Tishgart, SVP and GM BAMTech Media
• Eric Edge, Head of Global Marketing Communications and Industry Relations, Pinterest
Register here. The CES 2018 Conference features sessions on key trends so that attendees can get the big picture, the future landscape, or a deeper understanding of emerging technologies.
Come meet the JW Player team and learn how to leverage the power of video to effectively reach your audiences!
For more on becoming a video-first publisher: